So, we’re hoping:
- You have a compulsion for clean, skinny, simple-as-possible-but-no-simpler code.
- You work as well individually as you do in a small, collaborative team.
- You can maintain an HTML code-base and CSS cleanly. When there’s a big feature addition down-the-road, you’ve got a clear-minded plan of attack on how to add it without the need for extra-strength duct tape.
- You absolutely despise IE6, but you know the usual workarounds.
- You spend 80% of your time on the front-end, but occasionally dip into server-side code (C#, .NET) to tweak and modify code as needed.
- You love problem-solving. For instance, you can connect all 9 dots in this picture with just 4 straight lines, without lifting your pen: http://bit.ly/zn8mh
These are great additional bonuses:
- You are articulate and love to write (words not just code).
- When you speak, people feel warm and fuzzy inside
Have ya got it? Really? Then, if you’re NOT a staffing service, please send a nice introduction of yourself along with your resume to Let.Me.In[at]wearemammoth[dot]com
This is a contract (and possibly to hire) position, and we’d prefer you be on site.