We’re looking for an Office Manager to join the crew in Chicago’s Fulton Market. As part of the administrative team, you’ll help service our development team and clients, and you’ll work tirelessly to keep our workplace humming along.
Here are some things you might be doing in any given week:
- Tracking, managing and executing contracts with clients and vendors.
- Pull, format and review data for budget reports, maintenance billing, ad-hoc reports.
- Research and book travel for remote employees and/or off-site client meetings.
- Assist with hiring – schedule phone screens, manage candidates in applicant tracking system (ATS), respond to candidates once position has been filled, help with onboarding new hires.
- Manage the planning & scheduling of employee events.
- Run errands for the company: bank, shipments, supplies, etc.
- Place orders for kitchen and supply deliveries.
- Order lunches for team lunch & learns.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities You’ll Need
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly organized with attention to detail is a must
- Must be able to efficiently and effectively multi-task
- Basic understanding of Human Resource principles and practices
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite: Excel & Word
- Selfless, proactive and personable character
Working at We Are Mammoth
We’re a hard working team of twenty and our workplace is the primary reason for our productivity. This is an important addition to the administrative team that makes our success possible.
Our team enjoys:
- A great benefits package including medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, short- and long-term disability programs, paid time off (PTO), employer matched retirement funding account.
- We have a beautiful office in Chicago’s Fulton Market. It’s like a home, a library, and a gallery mashed into one.
- Paid parking spaces near the office.
- Quarterly check-ins, annual salary and performance reviews and have an employee profit-sharing plan based on performance.
- A monthly book club, weekly team lunches, and a fridge stocked weekly with fresh, healthy grub.
This position is contract-to-hire, requires at least 1 yr of prior experience, and you’ll need an automobile to run occasional errands.
To apply: please send an introduction and resume to Lindsay.Sanders@WeAreMammoth.com.
No staffing agencies, please.