Design at We Are Mammoth informs everything because everything at We Are Mammoth is a product: the applications we build for our clients, the community we create as coworkers, and the fantastic interactions generated when the two meet. They’re products that deserve constant innovation, and we’re looking for good souls to drive them forward.
For a digital product designer, that means getting lost and found in research, executing experiences with coherent UI and writing, seeing everything through to production, and following up with solid measurement and feedback.
As a designer at We Are Mammoth:
- You will participate in the full life cycle of feature development and marketing initiatives for both of our products, DoneDone.com and KinHR.com. Both have ample opportunity for UI design and branding improvements, and both have product roadmaps that need your contributions.
- You will design. That means sketching, writing, measuring, and interviewing. It means arguing, listening, winning, and losing. It means doing whatever the customer and product deserve, and using any tool necessary to provide it. You’ll probably open Photoshop once in a while too :)
- You will support our growing consulting business. We have new business opportunities that range from branding to building 401k modeling tools for companies of 100k+ employees. You’ll help source videography, photography, and copywriting. You’ll participate in the hunt.
- You will help build our design team of writers, researchers, and visual designers.
- Your mark on design will be proven by numbers, feedback, innovation, and gut; in that order. If you can’t measure it, it didn’t happen.
About We Are Mammoth
Our apps, Kin and DoneDone, are used by companies like Patagonia, Teehan + Lax, and Hello Design. We have a standard of excellent customer support, rapid design and development, and an unparalleled stewardship of teamwork. As a member of We Are Mammoth, you are always moving. Never launching. Always releasing.
You don’t have to be in Chicago
We’re a team of 17 distributed throughout the country. You do not need to be in Chicago to qualify for this job. You do, however, need to be a U.S. citizen.
How to apply?
If this sounds like a job for you, please send the following to Let.Me.In@WeAreMammoth.com.
- Provide one example of UI and Interaction design you’re most proud of, along with a backstory of the assignment and your solution.
- Provide one example of branding/marketing work you’re most proud of, along with a backstory of the assignment and your solution.
- Tell us your history as a designer. Not just the good stuff. Include the bad stuff you wish you could’ve done better, and why.
- A résumé (required)
++++ Please, no recruiters or staffing agencies.++++