Design at We Are Mammoth.
Design at We Are Mammoth informs everything because everything at We Are Mammoth is a product: the applications we build for our clients, the community we create as coworkers, and the fantastic interactions generated when the two meet. They’re products that deserve constant innovation, and we’re looking for good souls to drive them forward.For a digital product designer, that means getting lost and found in research, executing experiences with coherent UI and writing, seeing everything through to production, and following up with solid measurement and feedback.
As A Designer At We Are Mammoth:
- You will participate in the full life cycle of feature development and marketing initiatives for both of our products, DoneDone.com and KinHR.com. Both have ample opportunity for UI design and branding improvements, and both have product roadmaps that need your contributions.
- You will design. That means sketching, writing, measuring, and interviewing. It means arguing, listening, winning, and losing. It means doing whatever the customer and product deserve, and using any tool necessary to provide it. You’ll probably open Photoshop once in a while too :)
- You will support our growing consulting business. We have new business opportunities that range from branding to building 401k modeling tools for companies of 100k+ employees. You’ll help source videography, photography, and copywriting. You’ll participate in the hunt.
- You will help build our design team of writers, researchers, and visual designers.
- Your mark on design will be proven by numbers, feedback, innovation, and gut; in that order. If you can’t measure it, it didn’t happen.